Salfood - Hospitality
Our talented team has created a diverse range of healthy and exciting menus to suit your catering requirements, from an informal working lunch or a full day's conference to an annual gala dinner.
We aim to ensure we provide great food, quality service and value for money for all our customers.
The menus are designed to be balanced and appropriate for most occasions. We recognise that each event is unique and are always delighted to personalise any menu or package to meet your requirements.
Special dietary requests including vegan, halal, kosher and gluten-free menus can be accommodated.
Contact Salfood Hospitality
SALFOOD Hospitality Kitchen: +44 (0)161 295 6225
Stuart Burt Executive Chef: +44 (0)7970913329
- We will require 72 hours notice if you order our buffet as we will need to order fresh produce.
- Any equipment supplied with your event must stay in the room and will be subject to a replacement charge if it is not available for collection.
- Please allow 10 minutes either side of your delivery time in peak periods.
- We provide catering services only. If you require tables and/or room set up for your event, please make these arrangements with the relevant building manager or using the room booking timetabling form which can be accessed through the HelpDesk.
- Please do not remove the allergen data packs provided with your catering booking. These will be collected by our team at the end of your event.
Many thanks in advance for your co-operation.