- Designated Safeguarding Officer Guidance
- Safeguarding Students guidance for staff
- Safeguarding for Students
- Safeguarding Reporting Flow Chart - Staff
- Safeguarding Reporting Flow Chart - Designated safeguarding Officer
- Safeguarding Reporting Proforma
- Safeguarding Organogram
- Prevent Organogram
- Safeguarding Policy
- Freedom of Speech Policy
- Free Speech in Higher Education\
During the Covid-19 outbreak, many Designated Safeguarding Officers will be working from home and may be more difficult to contact. If you have a safeguarding concern during this time and cannot make contact with your school Designated Safeguarding Officer, please use the following contact during office hours:
Leanne Kirk – Safeguarding Officer 07976329544 / email@example.com
Rachel Challinor – Student Support Manager R.J.Challinor@salford.ac.uk
In an emergency please contact Police on 999 or Security on 0161 295 3333. You can also contact Police for non-emergency issues on 101.
Further guidance is available in the Safeguarding Policy which you will find on this page including guidance for out of hours services.