January intakes for 2020 postgraduates
Become unstoppable by taking that next step in your career, or gain the skills to change sector or positions, or specialise and becoming the subject expert: our postgraduate courses can help you take that next step to enhance your career.
Our master's courses have multiple intakes each year which means that you don't have to wait until November to begin.
All the courses listed on this page offer start dates in January - so you can start your new year with a fresh start.
Why the University of Salford
We have part time studying options so you’re raising a family, or working full or part time, we have flexible learning options designed around your priorities.
If you’re a Salford graduate, you’re entitled to 20% discount on tuition fees.
If you're looking for a career change you may not be required to have studied your first degree in a related subject.
Salford Business School
- LLM International Business Law
- LLM International Commercial Law
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Digital Business
- MSc Digital Marketing
- MSc Finance and Investment Management
- MSc Financial Services Management
- MSc Fraud and Risk Management (Forensic Accounting)
- MSc Human Resource Management and Development
- MSc International Banking and Finance
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Business with Law
- MSc International Corporate Finance
- MSc International Events Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Managing Innovation and Information Technology
- MSc Marketing
- MSc Operations Management
- MSc Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Professional Accounting
School of Health and Society
- MSc Advanced Clinical Practice
- MSc Applied Social Work Practice
- MA Nursing (Adult)
- MA Nursing (Children and Young People)
- MA Nursing (Mental Health)
- PgCert Family Group Conferences
- PgCert Gastrointestinal Disorders
- PgCert Non-Medical Prescribing and Enhanced Clinical Skills
- PGT Work Based Learning: Using and Disseminating Evidence into Practice
School of Science, Engineering and Environment
- MSc Audio Production
- MSc BIM and Digital Built Environments
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MSc Biotechnology
- MSc Building Surveying
- MSc Construction Management
- MSc Cyber Security, Threat Intelligence and Forensics
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Drug Design and Discovery
- MSc Environmental Assessment and Management
- MSc Gas Engineering and Management
- MSc Health and Global Environment
- MSc Real Estate and Property Management
- MSc Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- MSc Quantity Surveying
- MSc Quantity Surveying (Mechanical and Electrical)
- MSc Project Management in Construction
- MSc Safety, Health and Environment
- MSc Sustainability
School of Arts and Media
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
We're here to support you and answer any queries you may have. Email our friendly team on email@example.com or call +44 (0)161 295 4545.
Can you start university in January?
We offer start dates in January for our postgraduate degrees because we strive to be flexible for our students. Starting a postgraduate degree in January doesn’t mean you can’t apply for student finance or access any of our facilities.
What are the intakes in the UK?
The University of Salford is based in Salford, Greater Manchester, United Kingdom. We offer many different intakes throughout the year from January through to November.
If you would like to see more content around the different intakes we have for postgraduate degrees, please leave a message as feedback within our chatbox.
I have more questions – who should I contact?
Are you international and want to know how to meet us in your country?
Do you offer international scholarships?
We offer a range of international scholarships. Find out more by visiting the international scholarship webpage.