Distance learning gives you the flexibility to study where and where you want, at your own pace. As a distance learning student you can access lectures, tutorials and all of your study materials online. Our expert academics will provide you with regular feedback and guidance, and a dedicated support team will be on hand to answer your questions. In addition to this, you’ll get the same benefits as our wider student community, including access to all of the facilities and support we have to offer.
Many of our postgraduate courses can be studied on a part-time basis.
Explore our courses
We offer a range of distance learning courses across our schools, enabling you to fit postgraduate study around your life and work. Browse the list below to find out more about our courses or find out more to access our courses starting in January 2020.
School of the Built Environment
School of Environment and Life Sciences
School of Health and Society
Salford Business School
Robert Kennedy College:
- Online LL.M International Commercial Law
- Online MSc Project Management
- Online MSc Global Management
- Online MSc Financial Services Management
- Online MSc Marketing
- Online MSc Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Online MSc Human Resource Management and Development
- Online MSc Information Systems Management
- Online MSc International Banking and Finance
- Online MSc Accounting and Finance
- Online MSc International Business with Law
- Online MSc International Corporate Finance
- Online MSc International Events Management