Professor Sunil Sahadev
Salford Business School
Professor of Marketing
Dr. Sunil Sahadev completed his PhD in Marketing from the Indian institute of Technology, Chennai. He worked at the Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode and School of Management, University of Sheffield before joining Salford Business School as a Professor in Marketing. He has more than twelve years of experience teaching and conducting research in Marketing.
Areas of research
Marketing management, Services marketing, Sustainability, Digital marketing, International management
Has taught a variety of courses both in UK and in India including Principles of Marketing, Sales and Distribution Management, High-technology Marketing, B2B Marketing International Marketing and Marketing Research.
Sales and Distribution Channel Management, e-services, International Management, internal marketing, service delivery issues in marketing, high-technology marketing, cross-cultural marketing, environmental marketing, marketing and sustainability.
- PhD. From Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai, India
- M.B.A from University of Calicut, India
- Bsc, from University of Kerala, India
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship from AIT Bangkok
- Affiliate of the Chartered institute of Marketing
- Member of American Marketing Association