International Scholarship Application Form
The University of Salford’s International Scholarship programme includes a wide range of scholarships.
This application form is for the following International Scholarships:
- You must review all the scholarship information including eligibility, criteria, deadlines, and terms and conditions. Click on the individual scholarship pages to find this information.
- You should review the scholarship application requirements and prepare your answers in advance. This is important as you cannot save and return to the application form, it must be completed in one go.
- Incorrect or incomplete application forms are immediately rejected.
- Scholarship applicants must hold an offer of admission to the University of Salford before applying and proof of your offer needs to be included on the scholarship application form. Therefore, you must have your offer letter available.
- If you applied for a postgraduate course, direct to the university, you will need your university reference number. This is available on your offer letter and begins with @.
- If you applied for an undergraduate course via UCAS, you will need your UCAS applicant number and you must have received a conditional or unconditional decision. This is available on the UCAS portal and begins with 1.
- Applicants without an offer of admission will be automatically rejected.
- Section C requires a two-part scholarship essay. This is the most important part of the scholarship application. It allows you to show your commitment to the University of Salford, your programme of study, and your experience and achievements.
Scholarship application timeline for 2020 intake
|Intake date||Applications open||Application deadline||Successful applicants notified||Deadline to accept scholarship and meet conditions|
|1 October 2019||20 November 2019||4 Dec 2019||15 Dec 2019|
|1 October 2019||15 Jan 2020||29 Jan 2020||7 Feb 2020|
|1 October 2019||27 March 2020||3 April 2020||10 April 2020|
|September 2020 (MSc Public Health International Scholarship only)||1 October 2019||30 April 2020||11 May 2020||27 May 2020|
|1 October 2019||1 April 2020||15 April 2020||24 April 2020|
|1 October 2019||12 May 2020||27 May 2020||8 June 2020|
|1 October 2019||24 June 2020||8 July 2020||16 July 2020|
Good luck with your application!
Salford International Team – Salford-International@salford.ac.uk
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
Please note that a thank you page will appear when you have submitted your application successfully. If you don't see the thank you page after you complete the application form, please check the form error message(s) by scrolling down the form.
***Programmes with a June start date have been deferred to September 2020 due to the global outbreak of Covid19. Deferred scholarship applications are still being processed within these deadlines, to start study in September 2020.