Request a loaned book
You can request one week and normal loan items using Library Search. Requested items can be transported for collection between Media City and Clifford Whitworth.
Request using Library Search
- Sign in to Library Search
- Search for the item and click on the Get it tab.
- Click on request.
- Enter pickup* details and click on Request button.
- Click on Place request, and the Requests screen will be displayed.
- Click on Confirm.
- If your request is successful, you will see the message: 'Successfully placed request' followed by details of the request.
You can't make a request if there are items available on the shelf or if you have charges on your account.
When your request is available
You will be sent an email when your request is ready for collection. It will be placed on the Request shelf near the enquiry desk for seven days. The item will have a request slip wrapped around it with your network username printed on the spine. If you can't find the book on the shelf please visit the library Enquiry Desk.