If you are studying on a University of Salford programme at a partner college or institution, you are welcome to use our libraries.
There are different types of partner college and partner institution programmes (generally known as collaborative provision). Your College or Institution Tutor can tell you which type you are studying and this will affect the range of information resources and services that you are able to use. If you are still unsure please email email@example.com.
Access rights for different study types
Our licenses dictate the access we can provide to ICT and electronic resources. Students on programmes where the University receives funding directly may access all library information resources and services. Students on programmes where the partner institution receives funding may make use of the following services:
- Reference access to a wide range of books, journals and magazines
- Areas to read and study
- Access to some electronic resources (please visit one of our Enquiry Desks for information regarding this).
- Card operated photocopying facilities
- Support from our Enquiry Desks
- Library card with the entitlement to borrow up to four items
Staff teaching students on partner programmes
Register for a library/computing account as an Associate Member. This provides restricted access to our IT and library services, including an email account, access to the virtual learning environment and reference access to the library.