Help and Support
There are many ways to get help and support from the library.
- Chat with us using our instant chat messaging system (on the right of our homepage)
- Follow The Library Twitter account
- Speak to any member of Library staff at our library sites
- Fill in a Comments card and post it in the boxes on library Enquiry Desks
- Call us on 0161 295 5535
- Email us on email@example.com
- Contact your Academic Support Team to get support with your subject
- Speak to your Library Student Champion
- Text The Library on 01689 422053
- Support for academic staff
- Support for Postgraduate Research students
We provide high-quality library services - help us to get better by letting us know what you think of them.
Support with your subject
Our academic experts have written subject guides designed to help you quickly find key resources specific to your subject of study.
Helping academic development
We offer support to students on a wide range of topics including academic writing, finding information and using English for academic purposes.